And so it begins!

28 August 2017

I'm Annika, a student by day and artist by night (thus the dark circles). After countless hours browsing through some of my favourite blogs, petting my cavoodle Pearl and wasting time on Pinterest I have finally gathered up the courage (along with a steaming cup of tea) to share my art journey with you guys via this here website. I'm not sure of the results but it will probably include a mishmash of art, ethical fashion (items I have bought and some I have made), design, perhaps some reading recommendations (as you can see above I do love my books) and a heady dose of my origami collection, so if any of that sounds appealing please come along for the ride!

And yes, I probably should be studying....

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© A Paper Princess. Design by FCD.